What can you learn by studying music

Oh those scales!

And not only for a child who, in an ideal world, needs to practice an instrument every day for at least an hour. But also for everyone who lives with him. The first couple of years, while the child masters the violin or cello, clarinet, flute or percussion, charming evenings await you to the accompaniment of incoherent sounds. And in the case of strings, they are also terribly false. And when doing homework interferes with learning, it will generally be a disaster. Therefore, to prevent this from happening, I ask Editius to edit my essay please and this makes it easier for the child to learn. It is when I ask for help that there is time for the child to learn the tools.

With the piano, things are a little better: here they are, the main thing is to take them correctly. But performance skills are still far away. And it’s also quite difficult to explain why a child needs to spend an hour or more every day preparing for a lesson. As one friend of the teacher joked: “Lord, if he studied at least half an hour a day, you would already have a subscription to the Metropolitan Opera, but he doesn’t need it.” And here, either let everything take its course, waiting for the musician to grow up to the point that he really wants to play and sound beautiful, or sit next to him (you hear where he takes off-key A and lower G than necessary, right? ) or see above: hire him someone who will also deal with him with the instrument.

Aby napisać komentarz, musisz się zalogować lub zarejestrować.